Dr. Ulrich Möller provides legal advice to international software companies. Typical client situations include the following fields of German law:
- Drawing up, checking and negotiating contracts, particularly for the creating, licensing and supporting of software
- Founding, transforming, merging and acquiring of companies
- Open-sourcing of existing commercial software, “dual-licensing” (e. g. GPL plus commercial license)
- Copyright violations (prosecution and defense)
- Media law, trademark and internet domain issues
Ulrich Möller has reliable negotiating skills in English as well as his native German.